thank you

to alf, a friend who tells me how wonderful, pretty and intelligent i am! he makes me remember it every day, and im glad to know he thinks of me as the real person i am. let me know when you come to my city, we will drink some beers ;-)

to noi, for listening and worrying about my meals... and for laughing about my robots army! take care of your child, guy... you seem less hard than before! ;-)

to kees, my older brother, usually busy but advising in the distance.

to lupe, usually worried about me, often inviting me to romantic piano! i wish shes right when says next year will be great. and of course, it is really great for her... congrats dear friend!!!!

to roman, whom i met in a mms hunt, haha! sorry for being sometimes so busy, dear friend.

to mandrappa, from rome or the usa, an unexpected constant but always terribly kind.

to gorthween, a hearty friend who diary offered me starry nights... which i never accepted.
i will never forget your words... but japan is not so close as you thought.

you are all a kind of family for me, halfway between virtual and real life... but always beside me.
for your presence and never leaving me...

thank you.


1 Comentario:

Anonymous commented

Gracias por ser como eres. Siempre estarás en mi corazón.
Con cariño.

Gorthween - Kimura.

PD: Gracias a ti mi español empezó a mejorar, nunca debí olvidarlo. Sigo practicando. Gracias por el teclado.

Your comments are welcome

comments are moderated; so if you post your comment and can't see it online inmediately, don't worry: I need a little time to check it.
thanks!!

Salanon Oliva.