㋡ ❂ sweet anticipation ❂ ㋡

hello, sweet little baby growing inside
i guess im here along for the ride.
im excited... im nervous... im filled with joy!
i cant help but wonder if youre a girl or a boy.

its too soon to tell, which is just as well
it doesnt matter to me whatever youll be.
still, i catch myself... wishing i knew
what will you wear, pink or blue?

i am ready for you, either way
i find myself dreaming what we will play.
tea parties for a girl, sailboats for a boy
as soon as i know, ill buy you a toy.

i cant wait to tell, everyone i know
the wonderful news... should i wait till i show?

soon youll see how much i care.
theres so much to do, so much to share
but first i must thank god above
for sending you, for me... to love!

Thanks for commenting

Your comments are welcome

comments are moderated; so if you post your comment and can't see it online inmediately, don't worry: I need a little time to check it.
thanks!!

Salanon Oliva.